• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 656 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Fry
- › 250 gm Chicken
- › 130 g crushed white onion
- › 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1 tsp chilly powder
- › 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- › 1-2 tsp Garam Masala powder
- › 20 g cashew powder
- › 1-2 tsp Pepper powder
- › 2-3 slit green chillies
- › 1-2 sprig of curry leaves
- › 2 tsp (10-15 gm) Ghee/oil
- › Salt as per taste
- › Chopped corriander leaves for garnish
- › 2 tsp lemon juice
1. Mix everything except the cashew powder , pepper powder, green chillies, curry leaves & a tsp of ghee.
2. Let the chicken marinate for atleast 15 mins.
3. Take a non stick vessel and cook the marinated chicken till tender. You may add a little water to cook it well. It takes 15-20 mins for the chicken to cook well.
4. In another pan take in the remaining tsp of ghee and fry the green chillies along with curry leaves. Pour this mixture over the cooked chicken.
5. Finally add in the powdered cashews & pepper. Keep stirring till all the water drains out or till you achieve the desired consistency.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!