CHICKEN FRIED RICE
• By Tanisha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 543 kcal
Ingredients for CHICKEN FRIED RICE
- › * Chicken breast - 150gm * Rice - 50gm * Egg - 1 * Garlic cloves (minced) - 3-4 * Veggies (onion,capsicum,cabbage) - 100gm * Chilli flakes 1/2 tsp or Green chilli 1 * Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp * Oil - 10gm * Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp * Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp * Garam masala - 1/4 tsp * Soy sauce - 1 1/2 tsp * Salt
1. ~ For Marination In a bowl add chicken breast ( medium size pieces ) to that add all the species ( chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala) and salt. Cover it and let it sit. By the time chop the veggies.
2. ~ chicken fry Take a pan Brush it with some oil place the marinated chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side. One’s it’s cooked let it cool a bit then shred it into chunky pieces & set aside.
3. ~ Direction In a wok/ pan add oil,chilli flakes & garlic sauté it for a minute den add egg and cook until crumbled and set aside.
4. In the same wok, add the remaining oil, onion and cook until light golden brown.
5. Add remaining veggies sauté it for a couple of minute don’t over cook it!!
6. Add shredded chicken mix well
7. Add boiled rice and give it a good mix
8. Add black pepper powder & soy sauce and mix well and cook on high flame for a minute or so to get that crispy rice texture.
9. Now add egg to it mix & serve 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!