Chicken fettuccine pasta
• By Vibhav Ojha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 560 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken fettuccine pasta
- › chicken breast boneless - 200 gm
- › Veeba cheese and jalapino sauce 4g
- › olive oil 10g
- › delmonte pasta sauce red 5g
- › pizza oregano 1 pinch
- › fettuccine pasta 50g
- › black pepper a pinch
- › chat masala a pinch
- › onion finely chopped 40g
- › veggies of your choice
1. marinate chicken with pepper and chat masala and 2g oil for 20-25 minute.
2. take a non-stick pan, add marinated chicken, cook properly and empty the pan. boil pasta in other pan.
3. add remaining oil, saute onion and veggies with it for 3-4 minutes. add cooked chicken. add both the sauces one by one stirring continuously. sprinkle some water. Add boiled pasta and salt as per taste
4. Stir occasionally. Mix everything. cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes. Add oregano and mix again.
5. serve immediately or pack for a meal and keep in fridge, later warm it up in microwave.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!