Chicken Fajita Pasta
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 1512 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Fajita Pasta
- › 1. Olive oil 20 gm 2. Chicken Breast 200g 3. Red, yellow, green bell peppers 300 gm 4. White Onion 100 gm 5. Salt to taste 6. Black Pepper powder ( as per taste) 7. Cumin powder 1/2 tbsp 8. Chilli powder 1/2 tbsp 9. Garlic powder 1/2 tbsp 10. 200 gm low fat milk 11. 140 gm penne pasta (Barilla 100% Wheat Durum Semolina Pasta) 12. 72 gm parmesan cheese (shredded)
1. Cut chicken breasts into strips and marinate with salt and set aside
2. Boil pasta until 70% cooked and drain the water. Set aside
3. In a pan, heat oil and then add the marinated chicken and cook until pink is no longer visible. Take out the chicken.
4. Add sliced green, yellow and red bell peppers and onion and cook for 5 mins.
5. Add the chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add cumin, chilli and garlic powder. cook for another 5 mins.
6. Add milk and pasta. Stir well
7. Cook until milk has thickened and coated the pasta and pasta is cooked fully.
8. Turn off the flame and add Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!