Chicken Fajita Bake
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:55 Minutes 945 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Fajita Bake
- › 320 gm Chicken Breast Fillet
- › 200 g Peppers
- › 80 g Red Onion
- › 75 g shredded Cheddar Cheese
- › 2 tsp Seasoning Mix + 1/2 tsp oregano
- › 10 g Ginger Garlic Paste
- › Low Cal cooking Spray
1. Keep the oven for preheating for 10 mins. Chop the peppers, onions, chicken in the form of slices.
2. Now take a baking dish. Add in the sliced chicken along with ginger garlic paste,seasoning mix and oregano. Mix well and spread to cover the bottom of the dish.
3. Spray cooking oil. Now layer with chopped onions, peppers, cheese in that order.
4. Bake in the oven for 35-45 mins at 150-200. Check in between. Make sure all the water has evaporated. Sprinkle with chopped parsley/ cilantro. Now store this mix to use in meals or use immediately.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!