Chicken egg pulao
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 388 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken egg pulao
- › 1 whole egg
- › 5gm ghee
- › 100 gm chicken
- › 25gm rice
- › 50gm onion
- › 40 gm tomato
- › 10gm ginger garlic paste
- › Lime juice 1 tbsp
- › Coriander leaves & 1 bay leaf
- › 2-3 cloves & anise star.
1. Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste, sat, red chilly powder and lime juice.
2. In a pressure cooker, add ghee, bay leaves, cloves & anise star. Add onion & tomato and fry well.
3. Add the marinated chicken. Mix well. Add roasted cumin powder, garam masala and a pinch of pulao masala (optional).
4. Add rice. Add salt and red chilly powder. Mix all well and add water. Let this whistle for 5 mins. Garnish with coriander leaves. Consume hot with ghee and can have curd (as side).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!