Chicken Dal Khichdi
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 648 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Dal Khichdi
- › Chicken 200 gm
- › Arhar Dal 50 gm
- › Rice 50 gm
- › Ghee 10 gm
- › Garlic 4 cloves
- › 1 small onion finely chopped
- › 1 green chilli
- › Jeera,Heeng,salt,chilli powder,turmeric,corainder powder
- › Lauki half chopped
1. Add ghee to a pan followed by Heeng,jeera and onion.
2. Add chicken and cook for 5 mins
3. Add Bottle Gourd/lauki and cook for 5 mins
4. Add spices and add dal+rice
5. cook for 2 whistles on high flame in a cooker at high flame and for 1 whistle on low flame.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!