chicken curry with egg
• By sarita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 562 kcal
Ingredients for chicken curry with egg
- › chicken-150gm
- › whole Egg-2
- › tomato-80
- › onion-40
- › ghee-10ml
- › spices-salt, kashmire red chilly, turmeric, coriander powder,garam masala,black pepper,clove,cumin seeds, kasoori methi.
1. take a pan add 5ml ghee in it and clove,black pepper,cumin seeds
2. after brown it add onion saute for a minute add tomato saute it.
3. add all spices and little bit of water when all masala are cooked off the flame and cool it.
4. now grind it make a fine paste.
5. take a pan add ghee in it and grind paste of gravy add chicken or boiled egg in it
6. cook for 12-15 mints add kasoori methi in it chicken curry with egg is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!