Chicken Clear Soup with egg drop
• By Roma Majumdar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 381 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Clear Soup with egg drop
- › Chicken 170gms (with bone-after deboning 150gms)
- › veges (carrot, beans and mushrooms) 100gms
- › Oil/ Butter 10ml
- › Egg 1
- › Herbs and Spices- Salt, Peppercorns, dried Parsley, Fresh Basil and 2 cloves of Garlic
1. Heat oil/ butter in a pan Add garlic and chicken pieces and saute for a couple of minutes. Add the veges, salt, peppercorns and dried parsley and water about two glasses. Cover and let cook for about 15mins. Turn the gas off. Remove the chicken and debone in shreds. Add it to the broth along with the basil leaves cover and let it simmer again for a couple of minutes. Slowly drizzle the egg to the soup stirring continuously to ensure thin strands in lil less than boiling temperature. Enjoy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!