Chicken Butter Masala!!
• By Amrita Bhatia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 652 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Butter Masala!!
- › Chicken 200gm Olive oil 10gm Mustard oil 5gm Butter 10gm Ginger garlic paste Salt, red chilly powder, black pepper, chicken masala, garam masala, turmeric Curd 50gm Tomato 200gm Onion 50gm Cashewnuts 5gm
1. Marinate chicken using curd, ginger garlic paste, mustard oil, salt, turmeric powder and red chilly powder and keep aside for 2 hours. Airfry the chicken till properly cooked. Take a pan, add olive oil and 5gm butter, saute onion tomato, cut in big cubes, and cashews. Once cooked, keep it aside and let it cool down. Put it into a mixer grinder and make a paste. Take a pan, put 5gm ghee, add the paste and cook for 10 mins. Add airfried chicken, rest of the spices, water and cover the pan on slow lid for 20 mins. And it is ready to serve!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!