• By UTSAV RAJAK
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 584 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Burger
- › 200 gms Chicken Breast
- › 2 Burger Bun
- › Tomato
- › Onion
- › Cabbage
- › Tomato Ketchup
- › 10 gm Oil
- › 1/4 tbsp Chilli Powder
- › 1/4 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- › 1/4 tbsp Coriander Powder
- › 1/4 tbsp Garam Masala
- › Salt
- › 1/2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- › Oregano
- › Chilli Flakes
1. Take 200 gms chicken breast.
2. Clean the chicken to remove the blood and waste on it.
3. Take Chicken in a Bowl and add 1/4 tbsp of chilli powder.
4. Add 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
5. Add 1/4 tbsp of coriander powder.
6. Add 1/4 tbsp of garam masala.
7. Add salt to taste.
8. Add 1/2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste.
9. Add 1/2 tbsp Oregano and Chilli Flakes.
10. Mix it well and keep the marinated chicken for 10 minutes.
11. Take 10 gms of oil and put it in frying pan.
12. Add the marinated chicken to the frying pan.
13. Turn the chicken upside-down after 5 minutes and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
14. Cut onion and tomato in round shape.
15. Take two leaves of cabbage.
16. Take the burger bun.
17. After removing the chicken from the frying pan put the burger bun on the same frying pan and toast a bit.
18. Add 1/2 tbsp tomato ketchup on each burger bun.
19. Put the cabbage leaves on the bun.
20. Put 2 slices of onion above cabbage.
21. Put 2 slices of tomato above onion.
22. Add 100 gms of fried chicken on each bun and close the bun.
23. Your tasty chicken burger is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!