Chicken Breast Boneless Skinless Curry
• By Nitin Saxena
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 323 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Breast Boneless Skinless Curry
- › Ghee 5gm
- › Onion 40gm
- › Tomato 40gm
- › Chicken breast 150gm
- › Garlic clove 1
- › Salt per taste
- › Spices - coriander powder, turmeric, red chili powder, meat masala
1. To make chicken breast not rubbery, remove the fat from chicken, it’s the white thing as shown in Pic A. Then flatten the chicken evenly as shown in Pic B. ( also after removing the fat you can put chicken in salt water for sometime and then can flatten the chicken).
2. Heat ghee in medium sauce pan and add jeera. Then add onion, green chili and garlic paste. Cook for 2 minutes and add tomatoes and little salt. Cover the lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. ( add water as necessary) Add spices and just mix it well to make thick curry like paste and add chicken and salt to taste. Cover the lid and let it cook. Keep checking in between the water amount as per necessary and if chicken is cooked.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!