Chicken Breast and cooked white rice..
• By Sandeep Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 533 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Breast and cooked white rice..
- › 1) Chicken Breast - 200 grams 2) Rice Cooked - 200 grams 3) Curd -50 grams 4) coriander powder - 1 table spoon 5) Chicken Masala - 1 table spoon 6) Chilli - as per your preference 7) salt - half a 1/4 of a table spoon 8) Onion 9) Tomato
1. 1) Clean the Chicken Breast and put into a Cup 2) add Curd the mix all the spicies 3) put it into fridge for 30 minutes to marinate 4) pre heat the pan and add some your Onion and tomatoes. 5) saute the tomatoes and onion for 5 minutes 6) add marinated chicken and cook on high flame for 5 minutes 7) add one cup of water and then sim the gas and put the lid on pan 8) leave it for. 20 minutes and it's ready to eat...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!