Chicken Biryani (High Protein)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 753 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Biryani (High Protein)
- › Curd - 150 g
- › Chicken - 100 g
- › Oil - 15 g
- › Onion - 100 g
- › Rice - 100 g
- › Green chilli - 4 (less spicy one preferably)
- › Salt, red chilli powder, jeera powder, ginger garlic paste, chicken stock cube, 1 stick cinnamon, 2 cardamom, 3 cloves, 4 black pepper cloves
- › Coriander, mint
1. Fry the chopped onion in the oil until brown.
2. Marinate the chicken with curd, green chilli (whole), 1 chicken stock cube, salt to taste (keep it less as the chicken stock is also salty), 1 tsp red chilli powder, half tsp jeera powder, 1.5 tsp ginger garlic paste, handful of coriander, good handful of mint (important ingredient), add the onions with the oil.
3. Let it marinate for about 30 mins.
4. Wash the rice well, in a vessel take the rice, 1 tsp salt, 1 stick cinnamon, 2 cardamom, 3 cloves, 4 black pepper cloves, add water & let it cook.
5. Once the rice is halfway done & the water has dried up slightly.
6. The vessel in which you fried the onion, add the chicken & masala layer to the bottom & top it with the rice.
7. Cover it with a lid tightly & let it cook on medium high flame for 10-15 mins until the water dries up in the biryani & the rice gets completely done.
8. Serve hot & enjoy! Also check my other recipes!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!