Chicken Bhuna Masala
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 225 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Bhuna Masala
- › Chicken - 100 g
- › Oil - 5 g
- › Onion - 50 g (diced)
- › Red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1 Tsp coriander seeds, 1 Tsp black peppercorns, 1-2 cloves, 1 black cardamom, 1 Tsp black cumin seeds, 1 Bay leaf
1. Marinate the chicken with 1 Tsp red chilli powder, 1/4 Tsp turmeric powder, 1 Tsp coriander powder, 1 Tbsp lemon juice & 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste
2. Roast 1 Tsp coriander seeds, 1 Tsp black peppercorns, 1-2 cloves, 1 black cardamom, 1 Tsp black cumin seeds with some salt so that the salt absorbs all the flavours from the spicies & the temperature is maintained.
3. Blend the roasted spices to make a fine powder. Add the oil to a pan & roast the chicken in this. Take the chicken off the pan, now add black peppercorns, 1 bay leaf & onions to the pan.
4. Roast the onions until it's red on low heat, once the onion is nice, red & cooked, add the chicken to the pan again & coat it in all the masalas. Add some water if it has become too dry.
5. Top it with the roasted masala & give it a good mix. The Chicken Bhuna Masala is now ready to be served & enjoyed.
6. If you like this recipe, then do follow me on Fittr & Instagram.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!