• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 497 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Bharta
- › 1. 150 gm chicken breasts (cut into strips OR boiled and shredded) 2. 2 Whole Eggs Boiled 3. 50 gm onion finely chopped 4. 50 gm tomato pureed 5. 1 tsp ginger garlic paste 6. 40 gm low fat milk 7. 10 gm ghee 8. 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp jeera powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder 9. 1 green cardamom, 1 piece 1" cinnamon, 1 clove 10. Kasuri methi powder 11. Salt to taste
1. 1. Cut chicken breasts into small strips. Marinate with 1/4 tsp salt and set aside. OR boil chicken breasts with very little water and salt and shred them. Don't discard the water. Use it in the gravy later on. 2. Heat ghee in a pan and add whole garam masalas. Once it starts to splutter, add onion and fry until brown. Add ginger garlic paste and cook until raw smell goes away. 3. Make a paste with 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp jeera powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, salt to taste and little water and add to the pan. Cook for 2 mins then add the tomato puree. Cover and cook until the masalas release oil. 4. Add chicken. Cover and cook until chicken is cooked. 5. Then add milk. Mix well and cook until desired gravy/masala. 6. Cut 1 boiled egg into 4-6 pieces and add it. Mix well. 7. Take kasuri methi leaves in your palm and crush them over the pan. Mix well. 8. Add another egg that has been cut into quarters lengthwise and place on top. Enjoy with hot rotis or steamed rice!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!