• By Chhavi Sethi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 268 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Banjara
- › 150gm chicken
- › 5gm ghee
- › 2tsp coriander seeds
- › 1tsp ginger powder
- › 1/2tsp each - garam masala, chilli powder, coriander powder
- › 1 dried red chilli
- › Salt to taste
- › a little water
1. Add ghee to a non stick pan and add coriander seeds and dried red chilli and cook till fragrant.
2. Add all the dry masalas and mix everything
3. Add the chicken with just a little water. Cook chicken on both sides on medium heat (about 5 mins)
4. Now add a little more water and keep stirring as the water evaporates coating all the spices on the chicken and chicken is fully cooked
5. Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon, with coriander chutney on the side
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!