Chicken and Veggie Wheat Quesadilla
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 724 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken and Veggie Wheat Quesadilla
- › 1. 150 gm chicken breasts cut into strips 2. 300 gm assorted green veggies ( I used mushroom and capsicum) 3. 32 gm onion finely chopped 4. 45 gm tomato finely chopped 5. 50 gm wheat flour (atta) 6. 8 gm olive oil 7. 50 gm shredded mozarella cheese 8. 1/4 tsp salt 9. 1/4 tsp cumin powder 10. 1/4 tsp garlic powder 11. 1/4 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
1. 1. Marinate Chicken with ingredients 8-11. Set aside. 2. Make a regular roti with required qty of atta and take it out on a plate. 3. Heat 3 gm oil in a non stick pan. Add onion and fry till golden brown. Then add veggies, salt to taste and cook until veggies are soft. Add chicken and cook until chicken is cooked. Then add tomatoes, stir for a minute and turn off the flame. 4. Now fill half of the roti with chicken and veggies. Top it with cheese and slowly cover it with the other half to form a semi-circle. 5. Heat 5 gm olive oil in a non stick pan and toast it on both sides until brown and until cheese is melted. 6. Enjoy with tomato salsa, guacamole or sour cream if it fits your macros! I enjoyed it with humble low fat yoghurt 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!