Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pasta
• By Kshitij Daruka
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:0 Minutes 611 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pasta
- › Chicken 125Grams
- › Spaghetti 50Grams
- › Butter 6Grams
- › Maida 5Grams
- › Milk 130ml
- › Corn 20Grams
- › Cheese 30G
- › Cooking oil 4Grams
- › 3 cloves Garlic finely chopped
1. Take 500ml of boiling water and add 50G raw spaghetti to it. Add 1 /2 tea spoon salt. Boil until the spaghetti is done(you can check by having a small bite of a string). Add the corn to the boiling water 1minute before draining. Drain the spaghetti in a strainer and immediately wash the spaghetti with cold water. Let the spaghetti rest for 2-3 mins so the water is drained and add 1-2g of cooking oil to the spaghetti and mix well so that it doesn’t stick to each other.
2. Take 125g chicken in a bowl and add a pinch of salt and black pepper to it. Take a pan and add 2g oil to it, after heating cook the chicken properly in the pan until done/white. Keep it aside in a bowl.
3. Take the same pan you cooked chicken in, add 6G butter to it (keep the flame low), after the butter is hot enough add the chopped garlic and saute for 2mins. Add the 5g maida to the butter and mix well so lumps are not formed. As soon as the maida is mixed with the butter add 130ml milk and stir. Keep stirring until the sauce is a little thick. Add a pinch of salt, oregano and chilly flakes. Stir well.
4. Add the chicken to the sauce and mix well so the chicken is coated with the sauce. Now add the spaghetti and the corn to the sauce and mix well. Lastly, add 30g cheese on the spaghetti and mix well for 1 minute on medium flame. Serve Hot.
5. Please Note that cheese and corn is an optional ingredient to the recipe. If you choose to skip these ingredients the recipe comes down by 112kcals (93+19).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!