• By Sarita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 312 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Achari
- › Chicken breast skinless boneless 150gms
- › Curd 50gms
- › Ghee/Coconut oil/Butter/Olive oil 10gms
- › Kalonji- 1tbsp, Methi- 1½tbsp, Saunf- 1 tbsp, Dry red chilli- 2, Ginger Garlic paste- 1tbsp, Turmeric powder- 1tbsp, Salt, Mustard seeds- ½tbsp, curry leaves, 1 medium Onion.
1. 1. Dry roast kalinji, methi, saunf and dry red chillies. cool down and make grind it to make a spice powder.
2. 2. Wash and clean the chicken pieces. Marinate with curd, spice powder, salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste. Keep aside.
3. 3. Heat the pan, add ghee/oil/butter. Splutter the mustard seeds and curry leaves. Then add chopped onions and little salt ( only for onions, remember salt already added to chicken) and saute till onions are golden brown.
4. 4. Add marinated chicken and saute on high flame for around 5 mins. Then cover and cook on low flame till chicken is tender.
5. 5. Once chicken is tender and cooked, add hot water for gravy accordingly ( if you like it dry then no need to add water) Optional- You can also add ¼tbsp achaar masala for more tangy taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!