Chicken 65 (Not deep fried)
• By Tauseef Iqbal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 310 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken 65 (Not deep fried)
- › Boneless chicken
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › curd
- › turmeric powder
- › jeera powder
- › black pepper powder
- › Garlic (whole)
- › green chillies
- › curry leaves
- › coriander leaves for garnishing
- › lemon juice
1. wash and clean chicken
2. add half lemon juice, curd, all the dry masala ( turmaric, jeera, black pepper and red chilly powder) and salt. add finely chopped curry leaves, give it a good mix and leave it to marinate for atleast 30 mins.
3. take 5-7 green chillies (slit), 4-5 garlic prices (finely chopped) and handful of curry leaves.
4. heat 15 butter/ coconut oil, put green chilli, garlic and curry leaves, stir it for 10 seconds. Add marinated chicken, give it a good mix. Cover and cook it for 15-20 mins. (stir it in between, splash little water in between to keep it moist)
5. After 20 mins, take it out. garnish with coriander leaves, add lemon juice if you like. Enjoy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!