Chick pea salad with creamy tahini dressing
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 494 kcal
Ingredients for Chick pea salad with creamy tahini dressing
- › 50gms chick peas
- › 100gms sweet potatoes
- › 100gms mixed lettuce
- › 10gms tahini paste
- › 10gms olive oil
- › 10gms honey mustard
- › 1 tbsp lemone juice
- › 1/2 tsp Papprica
- › salt and pepper to taste
- › a pinch of garam masala
- › a pinch of chilli pwd
- › a pinch of cumin pwd
- › 2gms sesame seeds (black & white)
1. Thoroughly wash the sweet potatoes and roast them in the oven for about 30mins. Skin n cut into pieces.
2. Boil the chick peas with a bit of salt. Strain & sprinkle with garam masala, cumin pwd, chilli pwd and salt. Roast in the oven for about 5 mins.
3. Wash and tear up the lettuce and place in a bowl. Add the roasted sweet potatoes & chick peas.
4. For the dressing: whist together thini, honey mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, paprika, pepper & salt.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss well n njoy. 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!