• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 574 kcal
Ingredients for Chhole
- › White grams (White Chhole)
- › Soda Bicarbonate - 2.5 gms
- › Onion chopped-100 gms
- › Tomatoes- 100 gms
- › Red chilli powder- 5gms
- › Garlic chopped- 5 gms
- › Garam masala powder-5 gms
- › Salt-5gm
- › Chana masala-5 gms
- › Tea bag-1
- › Oil- 10 gms
- › Coriander powder- 5 gms
- › Green chillies chopped- 10 gms
- › Cardamom -5.8 gms
- › Cinnamon-2.5 gms
- › Bay leaf-5 gms
1. Soak grams with tea bag in 6 cups of water overnight. Remove tea bag next morning.
2. Add soda, salt, illaichee, dalchini and tejpatta
3. Boil the ingredients till chhole becomes soft.
4. Heat oil in a pan and saute jeera and add onion, lahsun and adrak and fry for 2-3 mins while stirring all the time.
5. Add the boiled grams. Stir gently, add hara dhania and garam masala and grams
6. Romove from heat. Garnish with sabut, hari mirch and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!