Cheesy Soya Pasta
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 522 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Soya Pasta
- › Pasta/Macroni Semollina - 50gm
- › Cheese - 20gm
- › Mayonnaise- 10gm
- › Butter - 7gm
- › Soya chunks - 50gm
- › Cabbage - 100g
- › Capsicum- 50gm
- › Tomato - 70gm
- › Coriander leaves - 5gm
- › Dry Spices- red chilly powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder, oregano, mixed herbs and salt
- › Ginger + garlic - 10gm
1. Boil the water and add pasta to it and continue boiling it until the pasta becomes semi tender. Sieve it and keep it aside.
2. Soak the soya chunks in warm water for about 15 minutes. Drain the water and squeeze it. Then, cut it into small pieces.
3. Marinate the soya chunks with dry spices and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a pan, add 3 gm butter and roast soya chunks for about 5-7 minutes or until it becomes little crisp and take it in a plate.
5. In the same pan, add remaining butter, chopped onion, tomato and ginger garlic paste and let it sauté for about 3-4 minutes.
6. Add remaining chopped veggies like cabbage and capsicum and let it sauté for 3-4 minutes.
7. Now, add mayonnaise and little water and give a nice stir. Thereafter, shift in soya chunks. Add more spices if you need it more. Then add, pasta and little water and mix it well.
8. Grate the cheese over it and cover the lid and let it cook on low flame for about 5-7 minutes.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves or soya chunks and enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!