Cheesy Soya Cutlets
• By Lipika dutta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 257 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Soya Cutlets
- › Soya chunks 35 g
- › Wheat Flour 20 g
- › Chopped Onions 1 tbsp
- › Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- › Chopped coriander 1 tbsp
- › Green chilli minced, 1 small
- › Roasted jeera powder 1 tsp
- › Amchoor powder 3/4 tsp
- › Garam masala powder 1/2
- › Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- › Salt to taste
- › Mozzarella cheese 25 g, grated
- › Red chilli flakes, to garnish
1. Soak soya chunks in hot water until they turn soft.
2. Drain excess water and squeeze the chunks until water is drained completely.
3. Place chunks in mixer jar and grind them coarsely without adding any water.
4. In a deep bowl add ground chunks, wheat flour, onions, salt and remaining spices. Mix them well to make a smooth dough.
5. Divide them into equal size balls and shape them into patty.
6. Roast them on non stick tawa from both the sides until they turn golden brown. Sprinkle grated cheese on each of the cutlets. Cover and cook till cheese melts.
7. Transfer them on a serving plate and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and chilli flakes.
8. Serve hot with your favorite dip.
9. P. S. I have not used any oil here as my tawa was pre-greased.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!