Cheesy Red sauce Pasta
• By Sonal Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 410 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Red sauce Pasta
- › Pasta -60 gms
- › Tomatoes - 200 gms
- › Oil - 8gms or as per macros
- › Mayonnaise - 8 gms (optional)
- › Garlic, black pepper, oregano, chilli flakes, salt and other herbs if available
1. Boil the pasta in some salt for 10 mins or so. Drain off the water. keep aside and let it cool
2. Boil the tomatoes in some water till their skin starts to come off
3. make a puree of tomatoes in mixer
4. Heat a pan - add oil then add some crushed garlics and chilli flakes. saute for some seconds
5. Pour the tomato puree in the pan and add all other herbs to it. let it cook till it thickens
6. Now add boil pasta to it. let it cook for a min.
7. Add mayo and cheese on top while serving
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!