cheesy oats cheela 😍
• By Harsh Magotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 184 kcal
Ingredients for cheesy oats cheela 😍
- › Oats 30g
- › Cheese slice 1
- › Veggies(I used only carrot)20g
- › Salt
- › Oregano
- › Chilli flakes
- › Peri peri seasoning
1. Pre soak oats in water for 10-15 mins
2. Add grated carrot,salt,chilli flakes,oregano and mix well
3. Heat pan and pour the mixture and spread slowly
4. Cover the lid and flip to the other side.
5. Sprinkle some ghee if u want.I used non stick pan so u hvnt used any oil or ghee
6. Cook till golden brown then place cheese slice over it,sprinkle peri peri seasoning and cover it and cook for 2 mins and serve hot!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!