Cheesy Fried Potatoes
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 184 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Fried Potatoes
- › 150 gm potato peeled and cut into cubes
- › 2 gm olive oil
- › 1 Cheddar Cheese Slice (mine was 20g)
- › salt to taste
- › a pinch of paprika powder
- › chilli flakes for garnish
1. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into small cubes.
2. Place the cubes on a microwaveable plate keeping some space between each cube and microwave it for 3 mins on high heat. once done, carefully take out the plate. it will be hot. this is a quick way to cook potatoes. you can use this method to cook potatoes for other recipes too.
3. heat olive oil in a non stick pan on low to medium flame. Add the potatoes. Add salt to taste and a sprinkle of paprika powder. Stir and shallow fry the potatoes to your liking.
4. Take out on a plate. place a cheese slice on top while potatoes are still hot. the cheese slice will melt from the heat of the potatoes. top it with chilli flakes. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!