Cheesy Egg Burger
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 446 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Egg Burger
- › Chicken - 100gm
- › Eggs whole- 2
- › Cheese- 20gm
- › Olive oil / butter - 5gm
- › Mint leaves - 20gm
- › Curd/ Yogurt - 50gm
- › Green chilly - 5gm
- › Tomato- 10gm
- › Cucumber- 10gm
- › Dry ingredients- salt, pepper and lime juice.
1. Marinate the pounded chicken breast with salt, pepper powder and lime juice and keep it aside for 5 to 7 minutes
2. Meanwhile, cut tomato and cucumber slices and prepare mint sauce
3. For mint sauce, add hanged yogurt, mint leaves, green chilly, salt and pepper in a mixer and make paste out of it.
4. Now, grill the chicken until it's light brown on both the sides and keep it aside
5. For egg as a bun, take one mason's jar lid or any other lid with center cut and brush it with olive oil and keep it in non-stick pan and brush the pan as well.
6. Very gently crack eggs into the lid and lightly whisk it with a fork to break the yolk
7. Pour water around the lid and cover the pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until the egg is set.
8. Remove the lid and top it with cheese and cook again until the cheese melts.
9. In a plate, assemble everything. First, spread the mint sauce on both the egg buns and top it with chicken, cucumber and tomotoes or any veggies you like, as in the picture.!
10. Note: Those who are eggetarian can replace chicken with paneer and adjust their macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!