Cheesy Chicken Breast Sandwich With Sauted Veggies
• By Gursimar Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 538 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Chicken Breast Sandwich With Sauted Veggies
- › Whole wheat bread slice (2)
- › Chicken Breast (100gm measured raw)
- › Mix Veggies ( Raw) ( I used broccoli, sweetcorn,lettuce,french beans, mushrooms,bellpepper,tomato,onion)
- › Mayonnaise
- › Oil ( For Saute)
- › Mixed Herbs / Oregano
1. Cut the chicken breast into thin slices and boil them for 5-6 minutes till thoroughly cooked.
2. Heat 5gm oil in a pan and toss in the mixed veggies and saute them for 6-8 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl mix the veggies, mayonnaise, chicken breast and add in some black pepper and dash of lime juice on top and mix all of it together.
4. Add the mix onto the bread slices and then you can grill it for 2-3 minutes and your quick chicken breast sandwich is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!