cheesy broccoli soup
• By preeti dsouza
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 456 kcal
Ingredients for cheesy broccoli soup
- › 100 grams broccolli
- › 30 grams chopped onion
- › 3-4 crushed garlic cloves
- › 3 slices cheese
- › 50 grams hung curd
- › 20 grams ghee
- › salt to taste
- › black pepper to taste
- › red chilli powder to taste
1. Separate washed broccoli florets from the stock and keep it aside.
2. chop broccoli stock into small pieces.
3. Take a pan and and heat 10 grams of ghee. Add onion and sauté. Once onion are light golden brown add broccoli stock into it. Sauté both for another 5 mins on low to medium flame.
4. Add crushed garlic cloves and sauté it.
5. Add salt, pepper & red chilli powder and mix well till all spices incorporate with broccoli stock.
6. Add 2 cups of water & cover it with lid. Let it cook for another 5 mins.
7. Pour stock mixture into the blender and blist it along with a stew adding one cup at a time.
8. Take the same pan & heat another 10 grams of ghee and add broccoli florets and sauté till it gives good bright green color.
9. Put the sieve on the pan and pour the stock puree.
10. Mix it well and add hung curd & cheese slices and give it a good mix. Let the curd & cheese slices gets incorporated well with the puree.
11. Adjust the salt & spices according to your taste & serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!