Cheesy Barnyard Millet Noodles in capsicum
• By Amala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 401 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesy Barnyard Millet Noodles in capsicum
- › Millet Noodles-50 gms Tofu -55 gms Mozzarella cheese -20 gms or any cheese of your choice Capsicum-165 gms (I used three different colours) Garlic-3 pods Oregano-1 tsp Chilli powder-1/4 tsp Salt-1/2 tsp Water-1/2 cup
1. 1. Grind red capsicum (I used 65 gms) with chilli powder, garlic, salt. 2. In a 2 ltr pressure cooker, half of above mixture. Spread noodles on top of the mixture. Add remaining mixture. Add chopped tofu n capsicums. 3. Add 1/2 cup water. 4. Close the cooker n cook on high for two whistles. Switch off n release the pressure. Add cheese( shredded), top it with oregano. #barnyardmillet #noodles
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!