Cheese stuffed grilled chicken
• By Biswadeep Pattnayak
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 676 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese stuffed grilled chicken
- › 300 gms boneless chicken breast, 20 gms cheese, 10 gms Ghee, 50 gms low fat cream (Amul), Chicken Tandoori Masala (MDH), Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Turmeric Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, Red Chilly Powder, Ginger Garlic paste (home made), vinegar, herbs & spices, 10 gms finely chopped onion- garlic, one green chilly.
1. Marinate chicken boneless breast with Chicken Tandoori Masala (MDH), Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Turmeric Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, Red Chilly Powder, Ginger Garlic paste (home made), vinegar, herbs & spices for a minimum of 2 hours.
2. Empty 10 gms of ghee on a frying pan and set at simmering flame.
3. Cut the slice of chicken breast and stuff cheese into it. (I had 2 pieces, so I divided cheese into 2 equal slices and stuffed in it).
4. Once the ghee is hot enough, place the chicken breast slices on the pan, ensuring enough space between each piece. Close with a lid for 10-15 minutes. Ensure the flame is simmering and you don’t end up burning the dish.
5. Flip over the chicken pieces to the other side and repeat the same process as mentioned in the previous step. Do it for another 10-15 minutes.
6. There will be residue on the pan which is a combination of ghee and water from inside the chicken. To ensure it doesn’t go waste, chop 10-15 gms of onion into small pieces, cut one green chilly, add little bit of salt and red chilly powder and mix the contents well. Empty the contents on the pan and stir well for another 5-10 minutes.
7. Serve the chicken pieces, onion fry on a plate along with cheese in a small bowl. Probably the best dip you could ask for, ENJOY!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!