Cheese poha pops
• By Shravya GS
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 268 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese poha pops
- › Poha 30 gm Potato 20 gm Carrot 20 gm Onion 20 gm Capsicum 20gm Corriander leaf Rice flour 3 gm Cheese cube 1 Oil 4 gm ( can use less) only to brush Salt and spices as per taste I have used chilli powder, corriander powder, jeera powder, Dry mango powder
1. Wash the poha 3 to 4 times, drain water and add potato boiled and smashed, add grated carrot and other veggies finely chopped, add remaining spices and finally sprinkle rice flour this is to make it crispy. Potato is used only for binding purpose. U can increase of reduce the quantity as per ur macros. I cut one cheese cube in four parts. Now take small portion of poha flatten add a cheese cube and close to give a round shape. I got four number of these. U can grease/brush them with oil, additionally u can coat them with bread crumbs if required. I skipped tat step. Fry them in preheated airfryer for 15 to 20 min at 180C and last 2 min can fry at 190 to get golden brown color on the out. Also brush oil in between to get result like deep fried version
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!