Cheese Chicken Bharta
• By Anshul Chowdhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 549 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese Chicken Bharta
- › 300 gms boiled chicken breast shredded
- › Chicken stock(the water you boiled your chicken in)
- › Chcicken masala 1/2 tsp
- › Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- › Dhania Powder 1/2 tsp
- › Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- › 1 medium onion paste
- › 1/2 tsp of ginger paste
- › 1/2 tsp of garlic paste
- › Ghee /Butter 7 gms
- › 1 cube of Amul cheese
- › 1/2 cup tomato puree
- › Pinch of kasuri methi
- › Salt to taste
- › 1 Cardamom
- › 1 cinnamon stick half
1. Add 7 gms of ghee/butter on the kadhai
2. Add the cinnamon and cardamom in the pan
3. put ginger, garlic, onion paste. Cook for 5 mins
4. Add tomato puree, turmeric powder, dhania powder, chicken masala and red chilli powder. Cook for 5 more minutes
5. Add salt to taste, keep adding chicken stock when the masla gets dry. Keep cooking until the raw smell of the curry dissipates and the color changes into reddish brown.
6. Now add the shredded chicken and mix it thoroughly.
7. Cook for 5 more minutes, keep adding chicken stock when needed.
8. Grate the cheese cube and add it into the chicken and mix it well.
9. Add a little bit more chicken stock and mix it well
10. Top it off with kasuri Methi and its done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!