• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 302 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese Canapé
- › Bread 40g
- › Cheese 50g
- › Chopped Capsicum 15g
- › Chopped Tomato 15g
- › Chopped Onion 15g
- › Milk 50g
- › Chilli Flakes
- › Oregano
- › Chopped Red Chili
- › Salt
- › Paprika
1. Take capsicum, Tomato, Onion and finely chopped them. Put them in a bowl and grate 25g of cheese, add chili flakes, oregano and salt and mix them together. Keep it aside.
2. In a pan take milk add 25g cheese, paprika and salt as per taste and cook till cheese melts and becomes little thick.
3. Take bread pieces and cut into any small shape you like here I cut it into small round shape. And toast then either on pan or air fryer.
4. Take toasted bread piece add cheese sauce and top up with cheese veggies.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!