Chatpata Soya Chunk Chat
• By Abhishek Tandon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 360 kcal
Ingredients for Chatpata Soya Chunk Chat
- › Soya Chunk 50gm
- › Curd 120gm
- › Butter 10gm
- › Salt, Dhaniya powder, Jeera powder, chat masala, chili powder, Green Dhaniya
- › Cornflour and rice flour (optional)
1. Boil Soya chunks and add little salt while it get boiled.
2. Squeeze to remove the water.
3. Marinate Soya Chunk with little cornflour and rice flour.
4. Add 10gm butter to the non-stick pan
5. Add soya chunks to the pan and fry till it becomes little crispy.
6. Now add salt to taste, chili powder, chat masala, jeera powder, dhaniya powder and mix well
7. Put the Soya Chunks in a plate and add curd over it.
8. Garnish it will some chat masala, green dhaniya leaves and chili powder.
9. Enjoy your healthy meal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!