chatpata moong dal bhajiya
• By Pragya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 209 kcal
Ingredients for chatpata moong dal bhajiya
- › 250gram moong dal
- › red onion chopped 1
- › green chillies 2-3
- › oil for frying
- › coriander seed and black pepper
- › salt as per taste
- › chat masala optional
1. Soak moong dal for 4hours. Drain and grind in mixer with green chillies till smooth batter is made. crush dry coriander seeds and black pepper in mortar and add in dal. now whisk the batter for 5minutes till this gets fluffy. Whisking leads to soft bhajiya. add all other ingredients. keep aside for 10 minutes. Bhajiya can be made by this batter in air fryer; appe pan; shallow or deep fry as you wish. 1spoon rice flour can be added for more crunchiness. Fry the bhajiya on medium flame till golden brown color is see. Do not fry on high flame as outer cover will get brown but inside will not cook. Enjoy this protein rich delicacy with dhaniya chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!