chatpata Kala chana
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 235 kcal
Ingredients for chatpata Kala chana
- › 50gm kale chane
- › 1medium onion (sliced)
- › 2 Green chillies ( chopped)
- › 1/2tsp Chana masala
- › 1/2tsp coriander powder
- › 1/4tsp red chilli powder
- › salt to taste
- › 1tsp lime juice
- › 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- › 5gm Ghee
- › pinch of Hing
- › pinch of Baking powder(optional)
- › 1/2 liter water
1. Soak the chane in water for 6-8 hrs or overnight.
2. Take pressure cooker add the soaked chana ,pinch of Baking powder and 1/2 liter of water.Allow it for 5-6 whistles on simmer.
3. Heat the ghee in a pan add hing,cumins,onions and green chillies saute it for 2 mins.
4. Add Boiled chana in pan along with all dry spices except chana masala,saute it for 2-3 mins ,now add 1/2 cup water in chana and put the lid on for 3 mins or til the water dry out.
5. Add chana masala ,lime juice and freshly chopped coriander leaves mix well .serve Hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!