Chatpata chicken fry
• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 661 kcal
Ingredients for Chatpata chicken fry
- › Chicken - 500 grams(with bones)
- › Onion - 80 grams
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Chilly powder
- › Turmeric powder
- › Lemon juice
- › Aamchur
- › Curry leaves
- › Oil-10 grams
1. Marinade the chicken in all the above ingredients (apart from curry leaves)
2. Keep it aside for atleast 1 hour.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick pan .
4. Put the chicken in the pan when the oil is hot.
5. Cook on high flame for a minute on one side and then flip it.
6. Repeat on the other side.
7. Lower the flame, cover and cook until chicken is done. Flip occasionally inbetween.
8. When almost done, add curry leaves.
9. Cook until all moisture is evaporated.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!