• By Jasmit Kohli
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 352 kcal
Ingredients for Chatekedar Paneer!!
- › 100 gm Paneer 2 Tomatoes 8-10 Garlic cloves 1 Kashmiri Chilli a small pc of Cinnamon 40 gm Curd 5 gm Mustard Oil Salt as per taste 0.5 tsp Red Chilli powder Kasoori Methi (optional)
1. Step 1 : Blanch Tomatoes, Garlic, Kashmiri Chilli, and Cinnamon in a microwave Or in a pan. Step 2: Let it cool down and blend it to a very fine paste. Step 3: Add oil in a pan and pour this paste and let it stir for 7-8 mins on medium flame until it becomes little dry. Step 4: Add Curd and keep stirring continuously for 2-3 mins,add salt and red chilli powder. Step 4 Add Paneer and let it simmer until it blends in well with the gravy. Step 5 Add a pinch of kasoori Methi. Tadaaa!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!