Chana palak dal
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 166 kcal
Ingredients for Chana palak dal
- › Ghee 5 gms
- › Spinach 100 gms
- › Chana or tur dal 30gms
- › Chopped onion 10gm
- › Chopped tomato 10gms
1. Soak dal in hot water for 15mins
2. Chop spinach and blanch in hot water
3. In a pan, add ghee, cumin seeds, soaked dal, chopped onions and fry well. Add tomatoes.
4. Add masalas as per ur choice. Added here are turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander & cumin powder, garam masala and little amchur powder.
5. After frying this well, add blanched spinach. Add salt as per taste. Serve hot with roti or rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!