• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 788 kcal
Ingredients for Chana Masala
- › Chana - 150 grams (dry)
- › Tomatoes - 250 grams - Paste
- › Onion - 100 grams - Finely diced
- › Oil - 15 grams
- › Salt - 1 tsp, Bay leaf - 1 leaf, Red chilli powder 1.5 tsp, Garam Masala - 1 tsp, Amchur Powder - 1.5 tsp, Jeera - half tsp, Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp, Dhaniya powder - 1.5 tsp, Kasuri Methi - 1 tbsp, Turmeric powder - half tsp, Hing/Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
- › Fresh coriander
1. Boil the soaked chana.
2. Add the oil to a utensil and put the finely diced onions in it and cook until brown and caramelized, add jeera and let it cook in the oil for a minute or 2.
3. Add the tomato paste and let it cook, add all the spices as mentioned in the ingredients.
4. Let the masalas cool for a few minutes in the tomato paste with the onion base.
5. Add the chana and mix it all well, dry the chana masala as per the consistency of your liking.
6. Enjoy the hot dish!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!