Chana Dal Fara Recipe.
• By Divyansh gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 521 kcal
Ingredients for Chana Dal Fara Recipe.
- › 2/1/2 cup wheat flour
- › 1/1/2 cup chana dal soaked
- › 2 to 3 green chillies chopped
- › salt to taste
- › 1tsp astofida
- › 2tnsp onion chopped
- › 2 tsp red chilli powder
- › 1tsp cumin seeds
- › 1/2 tsp garlic chooped
- › 2 tbsp oil
- › 1 tsp ginger
- › 1/2 tsp garam masala
1. Knead the soft dough with 1 tsp salt and water.
2. Make a paste with Dal,salt, astofida, green chilli, and coriander leaves.
3. Divide the dough into equal small portion and roll out the small poories, stuff with mixture and seal it.
4. Boil 4 glass water with 1 tsp salt and 1tsp oil.
5. Cook them for 15 minutes, Let them cool.
6. Cut them into small pieces, Now heat the oil in a non- stick pan.
7. Saute the cumin , green chilli, ginger, and onion, Add cooked Fara, dry mango powder, red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp salt fry till golden.
8. Serve hot with green chilli and coriander chutney and tomato sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!