Chaisu Bhaat- A delicacy from Garhwal region of Uttarakhand!
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 571 kcal
Ingredients for Chaisu Bhaat- A delicacy from Garhwal region of Uttarakhand!
- › 100 gm Black Urad Dal 80 gm rice 10 gm ghee 1 small papad
1. 1- Grind the urad dal to form a coarse mixture 2- Warm ghee/oil in a pan and put some mustard seeds or Jhakiya ,some asafoetida powder(urad dal is heavy on the stomach) and Chopped garlic. 3- Roast the urad dal, till it gets golden, keep stirring constantly 4- Add salt, turmeric, chillies and then add water 5- Keep stirring and let the dal soak in the water and bring it to boil. 6- Let it simmer on low flame until the dal is completely cooked
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!