• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 328 kcal
Ingredients for Chatpata Chivda
- › Kala chana 40g
- › Chivda 40g
- › Mustard oil 10g
- › Green chili chopped
- › Red chili chopped
- › Onion 50g chopped
- › Coriander leaves chopped
- › Salt
- › Red chili powder
- › Roasted jeera powder
- › Lemon
1. Soak black chana overnight and next day boil it it and keep aside.
2. Take a kadhai heat it nicely and then put the Chivda and dry roast it now put it in a separate bowl and keep aside.
3. Now in same kadhai put mustard oil and heat it in low flame. Put chopped onion, red chili, green chill and just sauté for couple of minutes. Now put kala chana fry for 5 minutes and add red chili powder, roasted jeera powder and salt then add Chivda and sauté for few minutes more. Add lemon juice and mix it nicely.
4. Serve on a plate and garnish with lemon and chopped coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!