Celery Chicken 🔥🔥🔥
• By Skip N'Chim
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 440 kcal
Ingredients for Celery Chicken 🔥🔥🔥
- › • 200g boneless chicken breast (small dices 1/2 cm size for fast cooking) • 80g chopped Celery (3 full stalks with the leaves) • 1 tsp ghee • Some while dry chillies to your taste (because I love spicy food) • 1 tsp chopped ginger. • Ching's fried rice masala (lifesaver) taste bomb! • some water if it's too dry depending on the type of chicken. Here I used 2 days old frozen chicken. I used 2 tbsp.
1. All cooked in medium heat. Heat the pan preferably wide one so its easy to seperate the chicken and cook faster. Add oil to the heated pan. Add the chillies and fry them to slight brown. Add chopped celery. Stir it for a minute or two. Then add the chiken with chopped ginger. Stir and reduce the water from chicken, this can take about 10 mins. stir occasionally. Then add Ching's fried rice masala stir nicely and make sure all is coated well. This masala already has salt in it. I didnt not add any extra salt, taste and add some if its less for your taste. add some water if the chiken is too dry and serve hot with your choice of carb. Taste best with rice. I usually serve with 50g white basmati rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!