• By Sangeetha Thevar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
45:00 Minutes 796 kcal
Ingredients for Cauliflower Pizza
- › 200gms cauliflower grated or blended, stalk removed 2 slice cheese 100 gms potato peeled and grated 1/2 teaspoon oregano 1/2 teaspoon salt , pepper, seasoning powder 1/4 teaspoon ginger garlic powder 2 eggs, lightly beaten 1 spoon Schezwan sauce 100gms capsicum 100 gms paneer 50 gms onion 50 gms tomato
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread 2-3gms butter in it
2. Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam cauli and grated potato in a steamer basket and drain well. (I like to put it on a towel to get all the moisture out.) Let cool.
3. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, potato with the cheese, , eggs, oregano, salt, garlic powder, any other spices if u want. Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 450 watts.
4. Add desired toppings/veggies and bake an additional 10- 15 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!