Cauliflower Paratha or Gobi paratha
• By Lipsa Tripathy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 333 kcal
Ingredients for Cauliflower Paratha or Gobi paratha
- › Atta- 70 gm's Ajwain -1/2 tbsp (optional) Gobi - 60 gm's Ginger- 7 gm's Cumin Seeds- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric Powder- 1/2tbsp Coriander Powder- 1/2 tbsp green chillies - As per taste Salt- As per taste Fresh coriander
1. Stuffing 1) Cut the cauliflower having big cloves , so that you can grate it later. 2) Put it in hot water for 10 mins, adding turmeric and salt to it . This step helps in removing any chemicals given in cauliflower. 3) Grate the cauliflower and ginger. 4) Add 3gms of oil. 5) Add jeera, green chillies, grated cauliflower and ginger. 6) Then add turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and fresh coriander. 7) Cook it till it's soft . Dough 1) Knead a soft dough from 60gms of atta and keep 10 gms to use while making parathas 2)Add ajwain and some salt , you can skip ajwain if you don't like it's smell 3) Now make two balls out of the dough and put stuffing into the balls and make parathas out of it . 4) Put the paratha on pan and simmer the gas as it takes some time to cook , else the paratha will be raw on the thick edges. Add some oil and flip both sides till it's cooked properly , similarly make the second paratha. And it's all done ✅
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!