cauliflower fried rice
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 331 kcal
Ingredients for cauliflower fried rice
- › 100gms cauliflower
- › 150gms boneless chicken cubes
- › 25gms mushrooms
- › 25gms carrots
- › 25gms cabbage
- › 25gms capsicum
- › 10gms oil
- › salt, pepper, soya sauce, chilli sauce to taste
1. Pulse blend or grate cauliflower florets, to resemble rice.
2. Boil the cauliflower crumble rice with a pinch of salt till tender. Strain n keep aside.
3. Heat half the oil in a pan. Add the chicken cubes, salt and saute till tender. Remove n keep aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan, add all the veges, salt n saute till tender.
5. Add in the cooked chicken and cauliflower rice. Mix well.
6. Check the salt, as we added it to every step...
7. Season with oregano or mixed herbs
8. Cauliflower fried rice is ready....
9. I haven't used much of seasoning in this like ginger, garlic or chilli because I had it with a chilli chicken gravy... if you'll like add in some soya sauce and chilli sauce to add flavour.
10. For the chilli chicken gravy I used 5gms of chings paneer chilli masala... boiled it with 75ml of water. which came up to just abt 14.25 kcals. Macros of this is not added in the recipe.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!